A gentle and natural alternative for in home pet euthanasia in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & South Yorkshire
You now have a choice when your dog or cat reaches this most important event – End of Life:
- Paul provides natural in home pet euthanasia – meaning you can choose to be at home when you have your cat or dog put to sleep.
- With Paul, your pet just slips away at home in the company of you and your family. You no longer have to have your pet euthanized the old way at the clinic.
- We offer a gentle and natural alternative to how most other vets carry out euthanasia.
- Paul will help you with your dog or cat put to sleep at home in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire
“This is so much better than when a normal vet does it at home” Joanne in Nottingham.
We cover a large area for our fixed price home visits.
Paul can visit homes in Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Sheffield and Rotherham.
Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire are all included in Paul’s dog and cat caring and dignified End of Life service.
Please look at the map to see if you are in our area.
- Paul can also visit outside these areas – please call or text Paul to find out more
- Please call early.
“I am aware how hard it is to make that call. I’ll make it as easy as I can for you”
Quietus Vet does it very differently from normal vets
You only get one chance to do this right…
Paul always uses his Veterinary 3-Stage Technique (the gold-standard) during his visit in your home pet euthanasia in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire.
The 3-Stage Technique means your pet can stay at home when the time has come for for their put to sleep. There is peace and quiet – no rush. No panic.
- You can leave the TV on;
- Or you can cuddle them as they drift off;
- Or they can curl-up in their favourite spot.
Paul lets you take all the time you need.
GOOGLE: If you have used Paul’s service, then help spread the word by leaving a Google Review here.