Quietus Vet – Caring Pet Euthanasia Cremation & Aftercare choices
At Quietus Vet, we do think it’s better to plan – it really does make the whole process easier. Here are the four choices available to you currently when you are considering what is best for your dog or cat after Paul’s visit:
- Quietus Shared Cremation – Our Silver Package. It is also known as communal cremation
- Quietus Individual Cremation – also known as ‘Ashes Back’
- Transport to a local crematorium or they may collect.
- Burial at your home if you have the room.
Here is more detail about what we can offer.
Prices are on this page -Tap here.
- Quietus Silver Choice.This is your simplest choice. It is often referred to as ‘leaving it to the vet to sort out’. Or “you take him away afterwards”
Which Paul is happy to do for you.
He will leave with your pet at the end of his visit, and arrange for a communal cremation. There are no ‘ashes back’ options with this choice. There is a standard price for this service.
- Our GOLD Choice.
Paul will leave with your pet afterwards and will return in 10-14 days with your pets ashes in your choice of one of these lovely caskets:
- Our PLATINUM Choice.
Paul will leave with your pet afterwards and will return in 10-14 days with your pets ashes in your choice of one of these special caskets and urns:
Both Gold and Platinum Package prices are on this page – tap here
Quietus Vet uses PCS Pet Crematorium in Adwick le Street – a long established and utterly honest and caring crematorium that Paul visits often.
Unlike with most vets where you have to collect the ashes from the surgery yourself, Paul will bring your pet’s ashes back to your home included in the cost. This is a unique and special Quietus Vet service.