These are documents that I am accumulating about euthanize pet at home and aftercare. Some are from sources in the USA, and so ignore telephone numbers that may appear on them
- Sometimes, just having your pet’s collar or lead is enough to help you remember the good times.
- Or keeping their ashes near you, in a casket, picture frame or scattered on a favourite walk.
- There is a talented artist in Nottingham who paints beautiful watercolour portraits from a favourite photograph of your pet – search facebook for “paulcookart”
- Laura Gambino does some amazing portraits. I spotted her at the Bakewell Show this year.
- The Ralph Site have a great Artist called Mel Saalfield here and the money goes towards the site.
- A lock of hair. Ask me and I can collect this for you. Consider how you want to keep it safe. I do have some small boxes we can use until you decide.
Dignified Departures: “The Movement’s mission is to raise awareness of, and promote advances in end of life veterinary care and in home compassionate pet euthanasia”.
The Blue Cross Charity has a freephone number you can call. This is a popular initial support service. Contact: 0800 096 6606
The Ralph Site A good UK based resource of easily understood info and opinion and discussion
Home Pet Euthanasia Guides