A gentle alternative for in home pet euthanasia in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire & South Yorkshire
You now have choices when you finally reach this most important event:
- Paul provides in home pet euthanasia meaning you can choose to be at home when you have your cat or dog put to sleep.
- With Paul, your pet just slips away at home in the company of you and your family. You no longer have to have your pet euthanased the old way.
- Quietus Vet is a gentle and respectful alternative to how vets usually carry out euthanasia.
- Paul will help you with your dog or cat put to sleep at home in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire
“This is so much better than when a normal vet does it at home” Joanne in Nottingham.
Quietus Vet – Caring Pet Euthanasia at home
Paul can visit homes in Nottingham, Derby, Mansfield, Sheffield and Rotherham.
Including all of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire included in Paul’s dog and cat euthanasia service.
The Quietus Vet way means they experience no anxiety or fear when it comes to putting your dog or cat to sleep at home.
As far as they know, it’s just another day…
Please look at our map to see if you are in our area. Tap or Click on the map for more detail.
“I am aware how hard it is to make that call. I’ll make it as easy as I can for you”
Quietus Vet does it very differently from normal vets
You only get one chance to do this right…
Paul always uses his Veterinary 3-Stage Technique during the in home pet euthanasia in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire.
It is the gold-standard for home euthanasia: Only a few vets in the UK are anywhere close to Paul’s sensitivity when it comes to putting your dog or cat to sleep at home.
Read our reviews here.
The 3-Stage Technique means your pet can stay at home when the time has come for for their put to sleep – in peace and quiet.
- You can leave the TV on;
- Or you can cuddle them as they drift off;
- Or they can curl-up in their favourite spot.
There will be no holding them down. Paul doesn’t use nurses and so your pet has no fear. There are no smells and no stress.
Paul lets you take all the time you need to say your farewells.