Our Costs and Prices for Cat and Dog Home Euthanasia – Put to Sleep
Paul visits homes to help provide a caring put to sleep for your pet.
- He always arrives when he says he will.
- His visit cost includes the 3-Stage Technique – which shouldn’t be rushed. It is the gold-standard approach and includes the 3 layers of sedation – there will be no extra charges to surprise you..
This is the best way to achieve a gentle, painless and stress-free put to sleep.
- Paul takes as long as your pet needs but the cost will not change. His visit usually takes about an hour from the knock on the door to goodbye.
- Please remember that if you use Paul’s aftercare service, he will return to your home with your pet’s ashes.
The Cost of a Quietus Home Visit
The cost of having your dog or cat put to sleep in 2019.
For a weekday home visit appointment between 9 and 4pm :
= £220 – includes the 3 layers of sedation – always.
If your pet is large or more, the cost is
= £245 – includes the 3 layers of sedation – always.
Weekends and other times are more I’m afraid
Please call Paul on 01773 404 063
If you live outside our area, please call the number above
Costs of visits outside our area are based on Paul’s travel time.
Aftercare – The Cost of Cremation the Quietus Vet way. Your Choices.
Paul is happy if you want to make your own arrangements.
But if you would like him to help he will.
- Silver Cremation – This is the simplest service – Paul leaves with your pet and arranges for a shared cremation. There are no ashes returned to you
- Gold Individual Cremation (a Personalised Service) – Paul leaves with your pet and returns to your home in 10-14 days with your pet’s ashes.
Tap on this link for Gold casket and urn options on our Cremation details page:
- Platinum Individual Cremation ( The Gold Service with a wider choices of casket and urn)
Paul leaves with your pet and returns to your home in 10-14 days with your pet’s ashes.
Click here for more detail on your Platinum casket and urn options:
Call Paul on 01773 404 063
How to make your payment
Some people prefer to make a pre-payment over the phone before the visit. Prepaying means one less thing to worry about : You can use credit or debit card or BACS (bank transfer).
You can also pay using a debit or credit card during the visit using our mobile card machine or cash. No cheques please.
Please note for visits outside the Quietus Vet area on the map, or for visits at unusual (or emergency) times, we require advanced payment (over the phone or by BACS) before the visit. Please read our T&Cs
Quietus Vet – Caring Pet Euthanasia : Compassionate and respectful. In and around Nottingham, Derby, Sheffield and South Yorkshire.
Quietus Vet is the home of the 3-Stage Technique. No other vets do it like this.